1) Judith Leiber Crystal Clutch (in some great whimsical shape) Like this one; Or this one, Or this one,!
2) Shoes that cost over $500 and look great on me. For instance, these. Or these. Or maybe these.
3) One pair of really great expensive jeans (a la True Religion, Rich & Skinny, etc)
4) A staple pair of flower diamond earrings (don't ask - I just need them) to be worn at all times. These would work. Or these.
5) An almost-gaudy diamond necklace. Like this one. Ok maybe this one is a tad too much. Maybe not.
6) Either an old two-tone pickup truck in decent condition. This one would work. I like this one too. Or an International Scout. Like this one!
7) A Ridley motorcycle. This one please. But perhaps more in this color scheme.
8) A photo session with Annie Leibovitz with makeup/hair/fashion done by the best of the best.
9) A classic Chanel suit. Something like this. Or this.
10) Something with blue or green diamonds in it - all the better if its antique Tiffany jewelry. This is quite frugal really. This is not.