Wednesday, August 13, 2008
I hadn't had any issues starting the Lactagen with breakfast -- until today. This afternoon I had some typical LI symptoms... bloating, pain and some diarrhea (so fun at work). I think a fair amount of the problem is that I'm now on a carb-free diet with a strict menu so that each meal is spelled out for you. Today's lunch was pastrami slices with cheese so I had 1 slice of American and 2 of Swiss. I did take Lactaid however, but I'm really not sure how Lactaid interacts with the whole Lactagen program. I'm don't know if it messes everything up or what. Perhaps I should call customer service and ask... I'll do that this evening. Ideally I would not be on this diet right now but I have to be in a swimsuit in 10 days people - drastic times... drastic times.
I'll post back in a few days....
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
1) Thou shalt never pass up an amazing sale
2) Thou shalt never leave thy home looking like a mug shot
3) Use of Spandex shall be confined to undergarments and swimwear
4) Thy perfect-fitting pair of jeans shall be deemed “worth it” no matter the cost
5) Thou shall not raid thy daughter’s closet – ever.
6) Diane von Furstenberg and Nanette Lepore shall do no wrong
7) Thou shalt not ever be too old to wear heels – at least on occasion
8) Thou shalt never dye thy hair to the point of “helmet head” as thou age
9) Honor thy jewelry-giving husband
10) Thou shalt understand thy age and dress appropriately therefore