Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Big Ups to Brooklyn

Ok, so I finally figured out how to navigate all my reports and maps on Google Analytics. Man was it surprising. First and foremost my top "readership city".... is not even located in Iowa! Its Brooklyn, NY! Yep - the city with the most hits on my blog is nowhere near my friends or family. Wow. So big ups to Brooklyn whoever you are! And might I say you have excellent taste! (Ok, ok so overall Iowa hits outnumber any other state's - can't leave my peeps hangin).

Second, I don't know how the ClusterMaps counter thingy off to the side here works but according to Google, I have had over 600 hits from more than 80 cities around the world! Here is a list of just some of the international places I've gotten hits from:
London, England
Sungai Petani, Malaysia
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Athens, Greece
Bursa, Turkey

Within the US I've had hits in 25 states from cities including:
Palm Springs
Los Angeles
New York
Washington DC
Dallas
Houston
Las Vegas
Racine, WI
Bloomington, IN
Miamiville, OH
Wexford, PA
Opa Locka, FL
Skillman, NJ
Walnut Ridge, AR
La Vista, NE

Wow - major cool factor! Many of those are places I'll probably not get to visit in my lifetime, but they clearly house the coolest people on the planet. So thanks to everyone who tunes in regularly but also to those who just "happen by" and decide to stick around a while. Make yourselves at home!

No comments: