Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Weight Watcher's Weigh In - Week Ten

Ok, so I had not been expecting much out of today. I had chicago-style pizza TWICE this past week and had not been counting points as closely as I should have for the first time since starting WW.

But, luckily the skinny karma was with me ...I weighed in and was down another 1.4lbs. That puts me over the 10lbs milestone (10.2 to be exact). I have another 5lbs to go to get to my first goal of 10% weight loss and then have 10 more after that so I need to get movin.

Speaking of moving I think that is what helped. I got on the treadmill 3x last week for 30 mins each, doing an alternating walk/run. I guess there is something to this exercise nonsense. Drat. So this is at least motivation for me to continue to knock myself out. Fab swimming suit, here I come!

No comments: