Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Fun Continues....

I got "blog tagged" to continue this chain so here we go...

What I was doing 10 yrs ago:
Friday, May 8, 1998, 11:43pm - I was probably anxiously awaiting the beginning of my law school adventure at Drake (I started a special "pre-school-year" seminar in June). I was also probably looking forward to enjoying a tasty adult beverage since the place I was working gave us a beer or wine cooler at 3:00 on Friday afternoons to enjoy at our desks.

Five things on my to do list for today: 1. Navigate a political time bomb at work. 2. Take Hubby to the airport in time to make his 7:00pm flight to Montana. 3. Find something good and semi-healthy to eat for dinner. 4. Hang with my mom and Coco to have a girl's night in. 5. Get a plan together for getting the house clean enough to list for sale and show on the market.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Quit my job to devote time to volunteerism for a good cause, go clothes shopping!!, buy some amazing jewelry, buy/build my dreamhouse, create an instant college fund for Coco, buy my sister a cool pad, go on Safari with my mom in Africa, go to Paris with Coco and Ryan, go to Italy with Wendy, buy a second home in the Keys, get hubby the cool car(s) he's always dreamed of, get a personal chef and trainer, that's about all I can think of right now.

Three of my bad habits: Obsessing/over-analyzing, lack of food willpower for any length of time, serious aversion to any physical activity to keep healthy.

Five places I have lived: Des Moines, IA; Memphis, TN; Ames, IA; Johnston, IA; Shipman, VA.

Five jobs I have had: Sales Clerk, Musicland; Candy Striper, Mercy Hospital; Concession Stand Clerk, Skate North; 800# customer service rep, AMI, Inc; Trial Attorney, Bradshaw Law Firm.

I tag each of my fellow bloggers to continue the love and post this on their blogs....

No comments: