Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tagged and Bagged

I was tagged...

Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog-some random, some wierd.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of the post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I was tagged by: Amy at http://amy-littletreasures.blogspot.com/


So let's see, 7 random facts:
1. I've been to a wedding and a funeral officiated by the late Jerry Fallwell.
2. I was voted most likely to be a rock star (groupie) in high school.
3. I'm on a cross-stitching binge.
4. I met my husband at Motorcycle Safety Class.
5. In my adult life I've only lived away from Iowa for 11 months (in Memphis, TN).
6. At one point prior to meeting my husband I was planning to move to Paris.
7. I love playing video games (XBox 360 and Playstation 2).

And I'm not going to tag..... (ok I don't know that many bloggers...)

No comments: