Monday, December 15, 2008

Yeah I Get It

Ok ok ok I haven't blogged in a while.  Like a long while.  Like forever.  But things here have been nuts.  With holiday prep, shopping and baking, and fitting in that work thingie there has not been much room for the ol blog.

And tonight is no exception.  I write for no other reason than to tell those who still check in (all 2 of you ... thanks mom) that I will be back soon.  But just not tonight.  And I haven't forgotten about you!!

I just have to get some of that free time stuff everyone keeps talking about....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, check ebay to see if they have any good deals on that free time, and if they do, see if there is enough for me too, friend!!! And as for the work thingie...it keeps getting in the way of my social life!!! When checking ebay for free time, can you check out retirement packages for thirty-somethings too?? LOL!! Love, SP

Amy said...

Hey, I'm here checking in too! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Kristi - I still read too, so you have more than 2 followers. ~ KyLee