Friday, June 18, 2010

Final Shoe of the Week: Friday

Ok, so for all the flak I've been getting about skyscraper heels, and for my spending habits, I now present to you, my final shoe of the day:

Target's Xhiliration "Saniya" Black Patent Pointy Toe Flats:

Flat shoes, rubber flex-sole, and on CLEARANCE for $6.98.  So there!   I do love the rubber flex soles, but right now my heels are not loving the inevitable blisters that are headed their way.... bummer.

I also realized today that I am in one of my "head-to-toe" Target modes.  In honor of the Bulls-eye Boutique, and my loyalty thereto, here is the rest of my ensemble:

Merona Deep Wash Jeans with No Gap Waistband:


Mossimo Studded Black Racerback Tank:

With Mossimo's Black Layering Cardigan overtop:


And yes, even my underthings are Target-bought however I will spare you (and my mother's feelings) and just leave it at that.

So my week of shoes is at its end.  A little sad, yes, but at least I get to keep the spoils of my adventure and wear them again and again.  Ok some more than others.....  next on the review "to do" list?  Dr. Scholl's gel insert for heels.  Hey if that chick from What Not To Wear hawks them they have to be great right?  We'll see!!!

No comments: