Wednesday, June 23, 2010

More to come....

Well my friends I have been busy at work obtaining blog fodder!   I have a package waiting at home for me from Nordy's full of goodies to tell you about.  I have yet another new pair of shoes to discuss (but see, these are athletic shoes, so really its hardly even a shoe purchase at all - more a necessity!) and some great baby finds to tell you about!

In the meantime I offer you a present for your patience!!  An invite to join Gilt Group.  If you haven't heard of it, its a "wait list" or "invite only" discount group that offers A-list designer items for deeeep discounts.  I'm talking names like Vera Wang, L.A.M.B, Roberto Cavalli, DVF, and on and on.  Sometimes they even offer adorable high end baby/children's clothes!   There are new deals at noon EST each day!

So, if you'd like in on the goodies, feel free to use me as an invite.  In the interest of full disclosure I think I do get something like a $20 store credit if I refer "so many" people, but that's not my focus. (Honest Abe!)  I'm more interested in sharing the love with all my readers!!

http://www.gilt.com/invite/kholzer

No comments: