Friday, February 29, 2008

Cool Site of the Week: Pink Mascara

Ok so even the name of this week's site is cool: Pink Mascara. A good friend reminded me of the site recently and I hadn't been in a while. Shame on me. Don't be confused, its not a makeup store. Its an eclectic little online boutique that would make you think of in Soho IRL.

With unique or hard-to-find designers like Ya-Ya, Citizens of Humanity, and Tom Ford (yes, I said Tom Ford - as in Gucci saving, YSL resurrecting, now on his own and blazing a fashion trail, Tom Ford) you will be sure to find something you like. One of the best parts is once you click on an item, they give you a few "you may also like" selections at the bottom... unlike many online stores the options are not just randomly selected stuff they have too much of - they actually seem to match your current interest. Case in point, I clicked on the Madison Marcus Mercurial Top (come to mommy) and at the bottom they also listed a Robert Rodriguez Sequin Top that I also thought was ab fab.

The tricky part can be prices - those are unfortunately often reminiscent of a Soho boutique as well. My advice - do what any savvy shopper does, check the sale racks: http://www.pinkmascara.com/saleall.html

So, without further adieu, I present to you: http://www.pinkmascara.com/

Happy shopping!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hey, check out my blog......you just got an award!!

FlippyHolz said...

That is SOOOO COOL! I am honored - really. That is really special, thanks Amy!!