Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Weight Watcher's Weigh In - Week One

Well today was the first official “WW” weigh in. While I didn’t do badly – I lost exactly 2 pounds – I had kinda hoped for more. Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy that I did as well as I did, but someone in our group (who wasn’t identified) lost 5.8lbs! Holy cow. But if I continue to lose 2 pounds a week then by the end of the 17 weeks I will have lost 34 lbs. Right now my ultimate goal is only 26lbs so hopefully I’ll get there!

At least I lost something. After having stayed within my total points and within my daily points everyday but my one planned "special" dinner date, I would have been really disheartened if I hadn't. Goal for this week is to up my water intake and throw in some sort of physical activity (since that is so nonexistent for me). Here's hopin!

No comments: