Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Weight Watchers Weigh In: Week Six

So - normally today would be the big weigh in... buuuuut our "team leader" is on vacation so we have a "dark week". She encouraged us to find/attend another meeting this week. That's not going to happen. Not because I'm shy or lazy - because of what I ate this weekend.

Let me just say that after this weekend my small cheeseball foible seems silly in comparison. Hubby and I went back to his hometown for two big (foody) events: his cousin's bridal shower/bachelorette party and our niece's 3rd birthday. Let me just go through a small sampling of the crap I ate this weekend:
  • Sloppy Joe's
  • Blueberry Muffin the Size of my Head
  • 5 Glasses of wine
  • Irish Coffee
  • "Dirty Girl Scout" Shot
  • Birthday Cake
  • Nachos
  • Pizza (twice)
  • Rye Bread with Dill Dip
Sooooo as you can see it was not a great weekend. Once I got home I made myself enter each and everything in my point tracker. I went 44 points over for the week. Major owie. Sunday night I got on the scale - not good. Gained almost 4lbs back - that is over half my loss. After Monday and Today I'm down to only 1.8lbs over but still... I just can't stomach seeing that gain on my formal WW card.

So like a little baby chicken I will hide out this week and work my ass off hoping that one week from today I will have miraculously lost 6lbs. *argh*

No comments: