Thursday, August 28, 2008

Lactagen User Trial Diary: Day 34!

Ok - so here we are... my first "controlled dairy" day. The plan says to have 8oz of milk at breakfast and another 8 at dinner. I can't tell you how nervous I was about this since I'm at work today! I did have a big breakfast to try and coat my tummy (3 pcs bacon, scrambled eggs and part of a sausage patty). I drank my 8oz (give or take - our caf only has 12oz bottles so I had to guestimate) at about 9:00am today. Its currently 10:52am and not one symptom. Not even a little discomfort or bloating, not even so much as a belch.

I'm not singing from the moutaintops just yet. Even "back in the day" I could get away with a latte every once in a while... so we'll see. But I'm cautiously excited. Tomorrow will be 10oz 2x day and then Saturday will be 12oz. Sunday I plan on having a big ole chocolate peanut-butter malt so I'll report back!

No comments: