Sunday, May 11, 2008

Husband Tag

Amy tagged me with Husband Tag...keep reading to see if YOU have been tagged! So here we go...

What is his name? Ryan or Dada
How long have you been married? 2 years this past April
How long did you date? Including the engagement, 2 years
How old is he? 29 (allllmost the big 3-0)
Who eats more? Sadly, oftentimes that is me. He is a admits he eats like a bird.
Who said I love you first? He did (woah boy is that a story)
Who is taller? He is - 6'5"
Who sings better? I guess probably me, but just because he won't do it - he says he's terrible.
Who's temper is worse? Depends: on frequency, mine - on severity, probably his.
Who does the laundry? I do mine and Coco's, he does his own.
Who does the dishes? Me.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed (when you are facing it)? Me
Who pays the bills? He does. I just incur them.
'Who cooks dinner? We both do just depending on what we're having and who's more motivated!
Who mows the lawn? He does.
Who drives when you are together? He does about 90% of the time.
Who has more friends? Probably him - he kept in touch with a lot more college friends than I did.
Who has more siblings? He does...he has a sister & a brother...I only have one sister.
Who wears the pants in the family? No one... there are no pants. :)

Ok, I'm tagging... Jen S, and Nette

No comments: