Monday, March 16, 2009

NutriSystem - Day 10

Another pretty disappointing weigh in.  Down exactly 0.0 lbs.  *sigh*  I'm being told that it may be my body going into a little calorie shock but only time will tell.  I didn't have much for snacks today (instead using my lunch entree as my snack) in hopes that the little extra kick would get my weight loss going again. My goal of 20lbs is pretty outta reach now so I'm hoping for 16lbs.

Breakfast:
  • NS Chocolate Chip Scone
  • Water
Nothing new here

Morning Snack:
  • String Cheese 
I would have skipped this snack all together but I had a late meeting before lunch and was afraid I'd get hungry then splurge on lunch.

Lunch:
  • Garden Salad (no cheese)
  • Light Ranch Dressing
  • Imitation Crab
  • Chow Mein Noodles
Again nothing new here.

Afternoon Snack:
  • NS Fudge Graham Bar
  • Almonds (6)
Dinner:
  • NS Beef Tacos
  • Lettuce
  • Sour Cream
Nothing new here either.  Wow I'm boring.

Dessert:
  • NS White Chocolate Chunk Cookie
The cookie was a little weird at first bite and kinda hard (which was also odd) - it had its usual weird aftertaste.  But the white chocolate chunks saved it and made it something I was ok with.

Well today was anti-climactic.  On one hand I'm glad I didn't gain anything back I suppose, but I'm also really disappointed I didn't lose any either.  But as I suspected it was much easier to focus on other things at work and there was no "cheat food" calling my name right at hand.  The only thing I can do is keep pressing on and hope to get to my goal!!

Grade: B
Calorie intake: 1094.2
Weight lost as of morning weigh in:  0.0 lbs.
Weight lost overall:  4.0 lbs.

No comments: