Tuesday, March 17, 2009

NutriSystem - Day 11

Ok - new format here.  I'm only gonna review things I haven't reviewed before.   Today's weigh in was a little better... down .3 but still not what I was hoping for.  All I can do is keep going!  I can say that the cravings are going away quickly and now when I go down to my office cafe to eat don't even bother looking at what's on the menu - just head to the salad bar - and don't feel deprived because of it.

New items:  
  • Cheese Ravioli in Tomato Basil Sauce
It was ok.  The rest of the fam was having spaghetti so I really wanted pasta to feel a part.  The ravioli (you get 2) were large - larger than you get in most restaurants - and it wasn't all sauce the way past entrees.  The cheese was a little chalky but not bad.  All in all I'd eat that again.
  • White Cheddar Soy Chips
Not as bland and "rice cake-y" as I thought.  Not great - a bit of a weird after taste but all in all nice white cheddar taste and salt (ooooh how I've missed salt).  If you like Vic's White Cheddar popcorn - these will suit you.

I tried to skip all snacks and even my lunch entree today to make up some calories.  I also went for a bike ride last night to kick up my metabolism.  I also had NO caffeine today.  We'll see if it helps!

Grade:  B+ for the lack of hunger even with low caloric intake
Caloric Intake: 990.7
Weight lost as of morning weigh in: 0.3 lbs.
Weight lost overall:  4.3 lbs.

No comments: