Friday, March 13, 2009

Nutrisystem - Day 7

One week down!  Woo hoo.  Ok its Friday night so this will be quick.  I'll edit tomorrow with deets.

Breakfast:
  • NS Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins w/ ICBINB Spray
  • Water
Once again I was pleasantly surprised at the muffins.  I warmed them in the microwave which helped.  They still had that taste that seeming all NS items have - some kind of weird aftertaste I just can't place.  But I'm getting used to it I suppose.

Morning Snack:
  • String Cheese

Lunch:
  • Garden Salad
  • Citrus Vinaigrette
  • Edamame w/ Soy Sauce
  • NS Fudge Graham Bar
  • Diet Coke
Nothing much new to review here!

Afternoon Snack:
  • String Cheese

Dinner:
  • NS Chicken & Dumplings
  • Water
This was a little questionable.  It was a little bland which is no big deal - I can add salt.  The odd thing was that you couldn't really tell chicken, from glumpy gravy from "dumplimgs".  No kidding.  I didn't even know when I was eating a dumpling - never "found" one.  I assume they were in there somewhere.

Snack:
  • NS Cheese Puffs (3 puffs)
  • NS Zesty Herb Mix (1/4 pack)
  • NS Nutrichocolates
  • Water
Ok, here is where we ran into to some serious trouble.  I wanted to try and branch out from the chocolates into some of the more "savory" snacks.  Big mistake.  Apparently whatever they can cover with the chocloate and sugar does not translate to cheese puffs and snack mix.  Stick the the chocolates.
Grade: B-
Caloric Intake: 1178.0
Weigh lost as of morning weigh in: 0.9 lbs
Weight lost overall: 4.7 lbs

No comments: