Saturday, March 14, 2009

NutriSystem - Day 8

Ok, today I let myself down.  This was the first day I actually cheated.  Twice. The first was totally within my control and a bad choice (m&m cookie after lunch) the second, I did the best I could but went out to dinner (already planned and you can't live life in a bubble) and the menu was not diet-compatible. I did the best I could with a salad but it came with a ton of shredded cheese on it (which I tried to pick through) it was huge (I only ate about 1/8 of it) and they had no light dressings.  Argh.

Breakfast:
  • NS Blueberry Flavored Pancake Mix
  • Syrup - 1Tbls
Still like em.  Not much else to say.

Morning Snack:
  • String Cheese
  • Starbucks Decaf + Mocha/Caramel (one pump ea)

Lunch:
  • NS Fettuccine Alfredo
  • M&M cookie
Yeah.  Cookie.  Freakin weekend.  

Afternoon Snack:
  • String Cheese
Dinner:
  • Garden Salad w/ Shredded Cheese & Chicken
  • Ranch Dressing (1 Tbls)
  • Diet Pepsi
This was where things continued to go downhill.  The most "diet" thing I could find on the menu was the buffalo chicken salad. I ordered it without blue cheese, used only one small strand of chicken and left the other two, ordered the dressing on the side, and only ate less than 1/4 of the salad.  I didn't have any NS entree to try and do everything I could.

Dessert:
  • NS Chocolate Chip Cookie
Ok this was better than the double chocolate almond one.  Almost like a real cookie, but again, it still had that weird silghtly vanilla/sweet/bitter aftertaste.

Grade: C  (for the cheating)
Caloric Intake: 1119.7
Weigh lost as of morning weigh in: 0.2 lbs
Weight lost overall: 4.9  lbs

No comments: